I’ve been having a rough time, focusing on all of the bad and/or stressful things I’m going through right now and I just feel like I should find some good. So, here is a list of good things that have happened in my life in the past week.
- I obtained an interview with an electronic resources librarian for school. 10:30 on Friday.
- I finished all my schoolwork on time, and even with time to spare.
- I painted my own nails and they look pretty good.
- My commute today was shorter than normal. Only about 50 minutes, compared to the 90 minute commutes I had on Thursday and Friday.
- I went to an event and met people that I’ve only spoken with over the phone.
- I had no cavities after not going to the dentist for three years.
- I’m reading a really good book (The Little Paris Book Shop)
- I visited a bookstore for more than an hour yesterday.
- I got to spend the weekend with my siblings and nephews.
Some things are bittersweet but still technically good.